Klipgat Water Reticulation: Phase 1
Madibeng Local Municipality appointed Tlou Integrated Tech to provide consulting engineering services for the construction of water reticulation in Klipgat.
Klipgat is a village in North-West, South Africa, It is 43km North West of Pretoria. It is located on the eastern border of Madibeng adjoining the Gauteng areas of Mabopane and Winterveld
This project entails the construction of new and replacing old internal water reticulation pipes in Klipgat
- Contract No. : SCM04/CONST/11/2011
- Contract description : Klipgat Water Reticulation: Phase 1
- Contractor : GABTU Gorogang JV
- Contract period was 6 months calculated from the date of the letter of acceptance.
The anticipated completion date was end of July 2012
The work covered the following:
• Construction of approximately 66.222 km of uPVC water reticulation pipes.
• Approximately 8 km of hard rock was blasted.
• Installation of isolating valves and valve boxes.
• Installation of 4 156 erf connections
• Fire hydrants